Comparing Olympus 4/3lenses to FX "Full Frame" offerings

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
dave gaines
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,181Gear list
Like?
Equivalency of 35 mm to 4/3 format sensors - Off Topic
In reply to dave gaines, 11 months ago

This 35 mm versus 4/3 equivalency argument is a waste of time and energy. People here chose Olympus 4/3 and m4/3. They don’t care and it doesn’t matter what a 35 mm sensor can do. Those of you who prefer other formats ought to go post in those forums, not here on a 4/3 format forum.

It's unfortunate that someone or several people have hijacked this thread to start an argument about equivalency with as many people as they can get angry enough to reply. Some will keep it going by bending the subject in every post to fit their ever-changing opinions. These folks will say anything to keep you arguing with them.

I wish people would stop responding to this inane argument. Iignore people who post these off-topic flames and Complain when they get abusive.

Off-Topic is one of the categories of Complaint when you hit that option. Flame Baiting is another option. These arguments fit both of those categories. I regret that I can only hit the Complain button a couple of times a day. But all of you could hit it collectively many times. Let the moderators know you don’t appreciate this hijacking of every other thread in the forum.

You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to.

-- hide signature --

Dave

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Oh?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow