ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
malcolml1
Regular MemberPosts: 122
Like?
New York C&C requested
8 months ago

Hi All,

This is the first time I've done this, and I am really interested to hear what others think.  I tend to do a lot of post processing (I love the simplicity of Snapseed) and, while I sometimes feel it is 'cheating' I always try to use tools like that to add to what I felt when I saw the image.

The first one was from out of a hotel window - I thought of ants or robots - and the lighting reflected from all the glass in the area made a big difference.  Post processing was just to enhance this.

The second one was also through glass (nothing like spending thousands on lenses and ruining it all...) - was on Greenwich Ave, and saw this through a shop window.

I'd never been to the Public Library before and took loads of shots here.  This is one example.

A square format seemed to fit this one - the shape of the melted water in a frozen pond with the silhouette

Another one from the library - may have overdone it in terms of trying to bring out the structure in the wall and floor.

All the shots were with Fuji x100s or X-E2, though could have been done with just about any camera from the past 8 years or so.

Many thanks in advance,

Malcolm

Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow