Sony where are your fast zoom lenses?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Lumixdude
Senior MemberPosts: 2,782Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony where are your fast zoom lenses?
In reply to quezra, 9 months ago

Yes I know how much that kit weighs, I also know I've got a lot of assumptions in my head which is another reason why I'm not just gonna go out and buy that kit even if I could right now... I'm at the point with all of this where I just want to see what's up with a larger sensor camera and work from there with a midpoint option, I can build on... that to me is either a MILC or a µ4/3 option at this point. Either way I go it gives me something to build on... If I do decide to stay with an E mount kit I can get some A mount lenses down the track, if I went with a µ4/3 kit I'd have a good set of options as well.

This is where I'm at right now with being able to pick up an NEX kit for not much and see whether I do actually want to stay with it or not. I know exactly what you're saying which is why I'm in the position right now where I'm not just going to go out and spend $5000 on a kit. This is exactly why it comes across as frustrating to onlookers regarding where I'm at with my budget.

Lumixdude's gear list:Lumixdude's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Apple iPhone 4 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
OKNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow