Like?
Re: I wish it is possible...
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, 7 months ago

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

<...>

In other-words you are spreading rumors based on "your logic"?

They are not rumors, they are just what I am sure will happen. Rumor implies some possible connection with the source. My predictions are based on logic only.

I'm glad to see that King Solomon is still alive. Reminds me of the bait shop owner who responded to my buddy's question: "What depth the fish are biting today?" with: "Start deep, if the fish is not there, move to shallows."

The wisdom in your anecdote is obvious, my wisdom apparently less so since some seem dubious of it.

All I am saying, is that all factors combined it seems really, really really likely the next camera from Sigma is a revised SD-1 that will include Live View. It seems so obvious I don't see how you can twist logic or reality to produce any other result. It doesn't take any kind of special knowledge to reach that result, yet some ever so resistant to the startling clarity of this obvious next step.

<...>

Well, let me congratulate you again.

Thanks! Your acknowledgment of my inherent wisdom is really thanks enough though. Next time you can just take that into account early on and save both of us a lot of writing. I have better things to do.

I'm not sure what provoked you to respond to my thread from the get go. You can save yourself (and me) a lot of writing by doing what you have in mind: better things, whatever they are. Is "ignore button" still working?

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow