Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
TheVoid
Senior MemberPosts: 1,084Gear list
Like?
Re: +1 for Kata
In reply to nandbytes, 8 months ago

Sorry for delayed response - I"ve been offline a bit. I have the R-102 for when I don't require a laptop. It fits almost everything I've got - even two bodies and a vertical grip with 4 lenses, extra batteries, cards, etc. But you are right, not much room for jacket or anything else, just the kit.

So I also have the DR-467i which I bought brand new from a Canadian seller on eBay with free shipping to the USA. It is now my daily use backback that I carry to and from work. The laptop sleeve is great, and it has lots of space in various other compartments. It won't fit my whole kit all at once, but it's plenty of space for the stuff I travel with (one body with 2 or 3 lenses). I love the "hidden" pockets it has too. It's a great carry-on bag and has the strap to slide your roller bag handle through it for quick jogs through the terminal or at baggage claim. And it doesn't look like a camera bag - just a nice backback.

-- hide signature --

Jeremy

TheVoid's gear list:TheVoid's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow