X-T1 looks great but.....

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
CameraGuyTV
Forum MemberPosts: 54Gear list
Like?
Re: X-T1 looks great but.....
In reply to LWS2013, 11 months ago

because I was willing to forgo FPS for better image quality, why do you and many others who have replied feel then need to personally attack me because my opinion differs from your/their own, isn't that just a bit childish?

You're getting challenged, not attacked - because you made a statement at the beginning that was completely devoid of actual proven facts.

1. You stated the D4 had a bad sensor. A few million pro's would disagree with you. The D4 came out at a time when Canon was having serious issues with their focus system in their proline. Much has been written about it, but the definitive testing was done by Rob Gailbraith. If you need proof of my statement, google him and the Canon 1d Mark III and 1ds Mark III. The D4 sensor provided superior low light capability, and the camera had fast, tack sharp AF with a high rate of fps.

2. You made a statement that the D4 sensor was the root cause for photographers dumping Nikon to move to Canon. There is NO BASIS FOR THAT STATEMENT. In your subsequent replies to people who have challenged you asking for proof, you failed to provide any.

3. You then went on to disprove your own statement, announcing you had multiple D800e's, which, if anything about your initial statement was true, you would currently be the proud owner of something made by Canon.

You are entitled and encouraged to your opinion. The issue here is you made one without being able to support it. If you had written your post as such.

"This is just my own opinion, which I have no marketing or scientific reasons to support - why did they put that same old sensor in it, they really should have developed an update 21 or 24mp sensor, I wouldn't buy an X-T1 because the sensor is likely to be replaced with in a year.

This is no different to the Nikon DF using the same sensor as the D4, the D4 sensor isn't great and caused many Nikon users to switch over to Canon"

I think most people would have said, oh, this guy is looking to start some sort of troll thread, and ignored you completely. You would have felt better as no one would have challenged your opinion, which, let's face it is only important to you.

Your comment about childishness, well, isn't that what you are actually being? Children make all sorts of unsupported statements, and then cry when the whole world doesn't come to a stop and believe them.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow