if you had a digital camera with flawless clarity /detail/dynamic range would you be happy ?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Avobanana
Regular MemberPosts: 375Gear list
Like?
Re: if you had a digital camera with flawless clarity /detail/dynamic range would you be happy ?
In reply to TRIODEROB, 10 months ago

What I really want is a floating mind control camera where I can basically take photos of any angle without the hassle of carrying it. That of course also needs to be coupled with a minimum resolution where I can zoom into the hair follicle of a subject about 1km away in a 16mm UWA shot.

Oh dynamic range should also be close to infinite where I can shoot into the sun and pull down the highlights to see those uneven bumps and wrinkles on the surface of the sun. Or when I shoot into the lens cap for a black frame I should be able to see the logo printed on the back of the lens cap. I mean we are really backward now that we can't do that.

Also about the zoom range...what about the Apollo's footprint on the moon?

Avobanana's gear list:Avobanana's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R Nikon D810 Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
And,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow