ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Biological_Viewfinder
Senior MemberPosts: 1,194
Like?
RX10/100 Feature Capability Hierarchy
8 months ago

RX10/100 Feature Capability Hierarchy

I thought it would be useful if someone handy out there could entertain what settings are available in a flow-chart or spreadsheet or something.

What I mean by this is that I'm noticing that using RAW prevents all sorts of possible photography characteristics that the camera has, but are then prevented because the user is shooting RAW or RAW+JPEG. The Auto-Modes seem to be the most feature-rich of all, allowing the camera operator to do things that are otherwise completely impossible for the camera to do. I was just reading that some settings stop working if you go beyond optical zoom and into the digital zooms.

But this information doesn't seem to be in one place.
It sure would be a handy tool for users to refer to and maybe get a better overall understanding of the logic behind what's available to the user when....

Is there anyone in the community that feels they could tackle such a complex task?
I'm brand new to Sony, and getting the camera to function is kind of an exercise in trial and error.

-- hide signature --

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow