Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 18,633Gear list
Like?
Re: I wish it is possible...
In reply to Richard Franiec, 11 months ago

Richard Franiec wrote:

<...>

In other-words you are spreading rumors based on "your logic"?

They are not rumors, they are just what I am sure will happen. Rumor implies some possible connection with the source. My predictions are based on logic only.

Wishing implies something is out of reach, not likely.

Quite contrary. At least when the bond between consumer and manufacturer is formed. I hope that you don't imply that Sigma's philosophy is limited to your view of the reality. I really do.

Reality is constrained to reality.

Reality is what is happening around us. Just take a look outside your Sigma bubble.

It's amusing to be chided on reality by someone talking about wishes and dreams.

I am everywhere, I see everything. I also think about what I see, and that makes all the difference.  Sigma is but one small facet of the Larger Picture, which I continue to offer observations upon.  Or perhaps you missed my many, many posts on the entirety of the camera marker in relation to smartphones.

I am just a good observer of it and draw conclusions that make sense.

Right. Congratulations on your discovery.

Thanks, it's what I do best.

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow