John Gellings
Regular MemberPosts: 340
Like?
Re: Still like the form factor of X-E2 over X-T1
In reply to Blue Jay, 6 months ago

Blue Jay wrote:

Tapper123 wrote:

Blue Jay wrote:

X-T1, nice viewfinder with faster refresh rate along with other goodies but I still like the form factor of X-E2 over X-T1. I may be odd man out here, I really want to like X-T1 but my heart is still with X-E2 form factor, the rangefinder, stealthy look. Guess the new viewfinder is too big to be fitted into a body like X-E2 or can it be?

I was holding off buying X-E2 till the X-T1 arrival. Hope the price of X-E2 goes down too. Are there people out there who's going to grab X-E2 over X-T1?

I'm sure there will be many who feel as you do.

Personally I think RF form factor is perhaps a little better, but I don't mind the SLR form factor. Plus I used a film SLR for many years, so X-T1 seems great to me.

Don't you think it's good that Fuji now offers both designs? Something for everyone.

Yes, I am definitely for more choices for the consumer. But I hope, Fuji can fit that nice viewfinder into the X-E2 too, X-E3 maybe ps. I cant imagine, they put a hump on Leica...

Haven't you ever heard of the Leica R series?  Also, the Leica X2 and Leica M240 use external EVFs which make a hump seem awesome in comparison.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow