Our (photographers) taste in photos vs the general public

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,367Gear list
Like?
Re: I doubt that comments here are really representative of all forum members
In reply to Tom Axford, 8 months ago

Tom Axford wrote:

I can only speak for myself, but I rarely comment on posted images unless I think I have something constructive to say (and I think that the OP is genuinely looking for constructive criticism).

Well, you found one of those.

In the great majority of cases, I may have an opinion on the images but I don't think I can make any really constructive suggestions, so I say nothing.

It is informative for me to know just to know "like" or "don't like". If a reason is given I may ask for clarification but if no reason is given I don't press for one.

On this occasion, I will make an exception and say that I like all three of your images (with no special preference for one over the others).

Thanks. I appreciate, just as much, those who have said they don't like any of them.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow