Our (photographers) taste in photos vs the general public

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,403Gear list
Like?
Re: Our (photographers) taste in photos vs the general public
In reply to artistguy, 8 months ago

artistguy wrote:

This is a gear forum, you're bound to get views based on technical understanding (or lack of it)

I have learned a lot here about improving my composition and subject matter etc. both from direct feedback to my photos and the feedback that many others have received from the photos they posted.

try them in the Landscapes forum

I did post a number of photos in the Landscape forum but my active participation in this forum has allowed me to come much more familiar with the people who give me feedback.

where you'll also get views on technique, composition etc, but you'll also get the apreciation of them as art measured against similar images.

I believe, and it is my experience, that many of the participants in this forum know about those things, as well. And they are willing to share their knowledge.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow