Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
57LowRider
Senior MemberPosts: 2,412Gear list
Like?
Re: Still like the form factor of X-E2 over X-T1
In reply to Sal Baker, 8 months ago

Sal Baker wrote:

Landsandgrooves wrote:

I have the X100s, X-E1 and X-E2. I'll probably skip the X-T1 to see what arrives next. Just spend time taking pictures and not worrying about the box so much.

-- hide signature --

Tom Gresham

I feel the same way. The 56mm f1.2 prime is almost as much $$ as the X-T1, and it will do more for my photography than another camera body that has the exact same IQ as my X-E2.

I've no intention of getting rid of my X-E1 after my X-T1 arrives, although I'm certainly curious as to how my usage of both will divide itself. At present, I aim to use my pancake almost exclusively with the first-born; we shall see.

Weirdly enough, I still don't feel the need for another camera; I'm still exhilarated by the X-E1 - I'll try the 56 on that one first, without a doubt. I have a detached feeling that I'm watching myself succumb to GAS and both unable and unwilling to stop. That's strong potion Fuji make.

57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow