Contributing MemberPosts: 670Gear list
Like?
Re: D800 Autofocus issues II
In reply to primeshooter, 8 months ago

primeshooter wrote:

turbsy wrote:

primeshooter wrote:

Art Jacks wrote:

I seem to recall a similar thread about 12 months ago when you were having issues shooting at 1.4, you posted a hand held image of a man with a baby in arms and were concerned about the focus accuracy when two moving items were involved, maybe you still have that image you could post to illustrate the point ?

You recall wrong, and anyway it is perfectly possibly to get a high hit rate at f/1.4 in such a situation. The D700 handled it for 5 years...downsizing from 36mp the D800s files are still often out and can be seen in a 12MP resize. Think again.

So why not use the D700 and save the forum from your non stop whining.

Oh grow up it's sold and gone long ago now, it's completely not the point the device I have bought should work.

I think you need to take your own advice and grow up.  If the camera is bad enough for you to troll about it for two years then maybe it's time to switch or send it back in.

turbsy's gear list:turbsy's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Nikon D50 Nikon D300 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow