So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 2,658Gear list
Like?
Re: My heart warms for you
In reply to sportyaccordy, 7 months ago

sportyaccordy wrote:

There's a clear difference between having and expressing an opinion, and being antagonistic and annoying. It's you who needs to enter the big boy world. As of right now DSLRs still have a huge leg up on mirrorless cameras in many significant areas for serious photography. Making the same threads over and over proclaiming the death of DSLRs and proclaiming feature X on a mirrorless = "the second nail in the coffin" won't change that. You can have an opinion without antagonizing everyone who doesn't share it. And if you are going to have a strong opinion on something, make sure it's something built on facts and reason. How can an EVF with a 60fps refresh rate have a delay equivalent to 200fps? You should have thought of that before posting

You are wrong with multiple points. First of all, i didn't start the "another nail in the DSLR coffin" thread, i simply posted there as have many others. Second, with the Fuji EVF info, i posted what another forum member said he read about the refresh rate of the EVF from the Fuji website. That wasn't my own assertion. Lastly, i am not responsible for what other's deem antagonistic. Much of what i read here in many forums could be antagonistic in my eyes, but i don't feel compelled to respond. I don't know you, this site is anonymous. If you or others get that mad over a stranger's comments, perhaps you should avoid forums.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow