Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 2,631Gear list
Like?
Re: Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?
In reply to Midwest, 7 months ago

Midwest wrote:

This question seems to be passed over repeatedly by these tired guys. Over and over, we hear it from so many people. Those who yell troll, those who yell religious zealot, those who are tired of all the elitism. But they KEEP COMING BACK. Why? When you say one thing and do another, i will believe what i see. These guys claim they are tired of it so they don't come off as trolls, it's to cover their own butt. In reality, they invade threads to argue. I don't show up in pro DSLR threads spouting about EVFs, i keep it to threads like this. Keep coming with the lies Graham, at least it's entertaining.

The main forum page has a list of the most active threads across all the forums at present. Do you expect that if I started a thread in a DSLR forum and titled it 'Mirrorless cameras, dead in two years?' that nobody who uses mirrorless would post to it? Of course they would and who would blame them?

I'd be careful about accusing others of lies.

You still didn't answer my question, all you did was say "other guys do it", as if that justifies it. The fact is you are sitting here arguing with me for stating my opinions in threads about mirrorless cameras. When is the last time i have posted something negative about mirrors in a DSLR forum?? The difference between you and me is you argue to bother people, we call it trolling. You seek out people who you know are interested in mirrorless cameras, to disagree with their views. If you show up to a thread about mirrorless technology and ive posted there, yea, you are not going to like what i post. That's my opinion. If you don't like it, you don't have to respond. I don't respond to the pro DSLR threads that claim mirrorless is junk. Use some self control, unless of course you just want to argue.

And no, i will not be careful about accusing others of lies, if i believe they are lying, i will say so. You know what im talking about in the above paragraph, you seek out these threads just to argue. You try to blame others, when you are free to move along.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow