a lot of pressure on Sony now ...

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Donny out of Element here
Contributing MemberPosts: 693Gear list
Like?
Re: a sad truth is...
In reply to miro3, 8 months ago

miro3 wrote:

to match and outperform the Fuji X-T1 with the A7000 ( successor of the NEX-7) and the successor of the A7r.

How do you think Sony will respond?

that major decisions have been already made for NEX-6/7 successor, so it's too late now to change anything if new camera will be presented in a few weeks. Now we can only hope that Sony's vision was correct and they did make a fast tracking AF at least to be on par with Fuji. Irony is that once slowest from the bunch Fuji became one of the fastest, while Sony once fast became at best mediocre. Even more disappointment is going to happen (at least for me) if Sony will chose to make successor in A3000 style. That will be the end of it. And last, but not least, where is a lens roadmap for APS-C? All Sony had to do is to copy Fuji's roadmap - if they can't create their own one, but it seems they can't even do that.

I'm not holding my breath for NEX-6/7 successor, since I know that there won't be any major improvement, yet again Sony will give us same NEX-5/6/7 with different menu and different name with no real changes like fast tracking AF or better high ISO performance or new lenses.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow