Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
tqlla
Senior MemberPosts: 1,807Gear list
Like?
Re: Allegence is with rational assements ...I owe Sony nothing
In reply to K E Hoffman, 11 months ago

K E Hoffman wrote:

tqlla wrote:

Why blame the OP, when the President of Sony couldnt even say "We are continuing development on Amount cameras with some exciting new innovations."

That would be a softball question, if he could answer truthfully that Sony is continuing to develop Amount Camera's. Unfortunately we had to watch him choke and sputter along, almost as badly as Michael Bay.

On a side note "Michael, Tell us about your work as a director?" "The teleprompter isnt working..... I make..... uh... I got to .. I got to get out of here"

Not Blaming Him.. blaming people like you that insist they know what the Babbling meant.. When it doesn't. And who ignore all the ongoing A-mount activities lens, support, levels, and statements of Commitment to the System (not just the mount) System means cameras and Lens..and adapter belongs to e-mount system.

-- hide signature --

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

That was your twitter question that he choked on. It would have been an easy answer if Sony had some commitment to developing Amount DSLRs.

tqlla's gear list:tqlla's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 NEX5R Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow