EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,572Gear list
Like?
Re: Is A mount Sony's Titanic?
In reply to Samsolar, 7 months ago

Samsolar wrote:

phaedin wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

. Personally , I don't expect to be around next year, so I don't have to worry about what Sony will do.

Respectfully

Bill aka EO

Damn Bill

Thats cr@ppy

Seriously, why are you wasting your time here, you should be taking photos and sharing them us, not wading through this B.S. that doesnt really matter

I agree Bill That is sad to hear

Thank you, but I'm not looking for any sympathy. It is what it is.

IM trying to help those who think a Camera Manufacturers success or failure is something to obsess about. Its very small potatoes compared to the big picture. If Sony dies tomorrow there are plenty of other camera choice. I would not worry about the purchase of a New A mount A77 replacement, or an A mount Tamron lens.   I new camera, a new long zoom 150-600, and a wide 16 50  or some XX 80 would be fine. For 4 or 5 grand and anyone could change brands and take all they learned from years of buying the wrong things. Most of the people bitching here in the Sony forum are not Professionals, for the 99 % its just a hobby. For the Pros.. its all a write off and for them its should be an easy transition.

The sad fact is, I come here to maintain my sanity. If I was well enough to go out and shoot I would.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow