Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 13,442
Like?
Re: Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?
In reply to Ontario Gone, 8 months ago

Ontario Gone wrote:

bigpigbig wrote:

Graham Hill wrote:

For the rest of us, it is tiresome to the extreme.

"

I still find it amazing that this kind of talk "tires" you and yet you continue to read and respond to this thread.

Ratty, why don't you find an exciting thread that doesn't tire you to get involved with.

This question seems to be passed over repeatedly by these tired guys. Over and over, we hear it from so many people. Those who yell troll, those who yell religious zealot, those who are tired of all the elitism. But they KEEP COMING BACK. Why? When you say one thing and do another, i will believe what i see. These guys claim they are tired of it so they don't come off as trolls, it's to cover their own butt. In reality, they invade threads to argue. I don't show up in pro DSLR threads spouting about EVFs, i keep it to threads like this. Keep coming with the lies Graham, at least it's entertaining.

The main forum page has a list of the most active threads across all the forums at present. Do you expect that if I started a thread in a DSLR forum and titled it 'Mirrorless cameras, dead in two years?' that nobody who uses mirrorless would post to it? Of course they would and who would blame them?

I'd be careful about accusing others of lies.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow