Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 14,203
Like?
Re: Why are people so rabid...
In reply to Ontario Gone, 11 months ago

Ontario Gone wrote:

dotborg wrote:

...for DSLRs to fail? I guess it's like religion, people need to feel justified by having everyone onboard.

I have explained it a few times. If my cameras of choice are more popular, i will end up with more choices. It basically comes down to me getting more than you, and if you having less means me having more, that's what i want. I don't care if you have to jump to a new system, i want to keep my choices open and if mirrorless thrives, that is the result. It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with me being happy.

Don't act like everybody isn't this way, that's why so many people want DSLRs to stay in the mainstream. Who out there is really ok with DSLRs becoming a niche so they can pay more due to lower volume sales? Everybody wants their style to do best, it protects their interests. Either people don't understand psychology, or they are afraid to admit it.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Yes, you explained yourself two weeks ago. "Haa i don't want to control what you use, im not a republican." (Whatever that means.) Now you wish that the kind of cameras others choose would disappear as this would by way of some convoluted logic benefit you somehow.

your baloney

So which post is baloney? Your post here, or your post two weeks ago?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow