So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Osvaldo Cristo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,507Gear list
Like?
What is your point?
In reply to Ontario Gone, 11 months ago

Ontario Gone wrote:

Well in case anybody else hasn't heard, Fuji just dropped a bomb and there will likely be a lot of broken glass, as well as broken hearts. Not only is it a .77x magnification, the biggest of any digital camera, they also ratcheted down the lag. We are looking at a 0.005 sec lag time, not bad eh? The goodies are listed HERE. I guess now it's just a matter of getting that on sensor predictive tracking a bit faster and then...well, we know what then. Happy shooting

Are you trying to tell us from now all those existing mirror less cameras will magically be a par with the new technologies? What is your point?

IMO all existing mirror less are inadequate. Perhaps a little bit more than toys for my needs and tastes... but I do not know about the future and anything that eventually be released will not invalidate current my opinion.

When decent EVF (there is none by today) and sensors with embedded also decent focus mechanism were released, even the DSLR market leaders can eventually go to them if it would represent a real upgrade. It is not the case, yet...

In this mean time grow up and learn there are different point of views in the Earth.

Happy shooting.

-- hide signature --

O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer
Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds. B. Franklin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow