Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: X-T1 looks great but.....
In reply to ryan2007, 9 months ago

ryan2007 wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

why did they put that same old sensor in it, they really should have developed an update 21 or 24mp sensor, I wouldn't buy an X-T1 because the sensor is likely to be replaced with in a year.

This is no different to the Nikon DF using the same sensor as the D4, the D4 sensor isn't great and caused many Nikon users to switch over to Canon

What specifically do you do with the images from the camera?

• Do they just stay on the computer
  • If you make a print how many prints do you make out of 100 exposures. What is the ratio that what you shoot gets printed
  • what specific size prints do you make

Last, do you know how many mega-pixels you need to make a photo quality 8x10 print?

To save time I'll tell you.. Three (3) mega-pixels tops.

The Nikon Coolpix 5400 was a 5 (five) megapixel camera and the coolpix 8800 was 8 mp and did fantastic.

The only reason for all the MP is cropping and loosing information as you make a large print.

I do not know anyone that has a home filled with 20x30 framed pictures.

its nothing to do with printing or cropping, its DR and whites that stay white and not a dirty grey at ISO 800 and over, its about not getting strange texture on peoples skin etc etc etc

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow