So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
a difference
In reply to Ontario Gone, 9 months ago

Ontario Gone wrote:

Right, like the woman who had charges filed against her...

Everything can be abused. Even so, a smart person does not publicly defame other people in a society where they know it can have legal consequences, especially if those people have wealth and influence.

What if i told you that you and some others were obnoxious for expressing your opinions? Would you then argue that you are right and i am wrong? What you don't seem to understand is there are people in the world with a different opinion. I don't try to change opinions, but i am free to express mine just as they are. If you don't like this, perhaps you should stay off anonymous forums.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

I would consider it a chance for self-improvement, something I'm very keen on. I don't think I'm perfect, or good enough in every way as is, I think I can always become a better person, a better conversationalist, better at expressing ideas amidst strong opposition. I have no problem admitting I sometimes take things too far, get too personal, get too snarky or too negative.

A difference between you and me is that I don't create a new thread every 1-2-3 days claiming this or that format which I don't happen to use is inferior and will be wiped out and anyone using it is a fool. You do this all the time.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow