So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 3,867Gear list
Like?
Re: yes for tattling
In reply to canonagain123, 11 months ago

canonagain123 wrote:

tattling to the teacher, tattling to the police

No escape from responsibility for your words and actions.

No place for bullies, you want to bully me? I'll find someone bigger and more powerful to bully you into submission. If you can't play by human rules, let's try dog rules and see if there's someone who can whip you into behaving or growl, gnaw and chew you into behaving. That's how societies tend to work, for better or worse.

Right, like the woman who had charges filed against her by Anderson Silva because she called him a name on twitter? Crybabies all, and nobody is going to bully me into submission,  have fun trying. Are you suggesting anybody here ins't playing by human rules? Please show where, because we all have "human" liberties, at least in my country. I am free to post everything i have posted, and if you don't agree with it, you are also free to move along.

I'm not sure you deserve a ban from this forum for anything you've said, but your behavior is pretty obnoxious. You're not the only one, it's kind of a thing around here, which is also why you probably won't be banned. It's still good to be aware that not everyone sees things as you do.

What if i told you that you and some others were obnoxious for expressing your opinions? Would you then argue that you are right and i am wrong? What you don't seem to understand is there are people in the world with a different opinion. I don't try to change opinions, but i am free to express mine just as they are. If you don't like this, perhaps you should stay off anonymous forums.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Canon EOS 70D Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow