So much for the EVF being insufficient for action.....

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
nuke12
Contributing MemberPosts: 529Gear list
Like?
Re: Maybe he's hired
In reply to canonagain123, 9 months ago

canonagain123 wrote:

As we know from other threads (!) companies hire people to troll and affect public opinion in internet forums. Maybe he's hired by Sony to spread the mirrorless agenda!

I think it’s time, he provides full disclosure. Does he have any kind of monetary connection back into the camera industry?

All these types of threads do, is polarize the different groups on this site. Is this suppose to win DLSR users over to mirrorless? I’d say that in many cases, threads like this, have the exact opposite effect. Most times, they boil down to mud throwing from both sides.

Obviously, he feels mirrorless is the future. I don’t have a problem with him feeling that way. His services would be better used, if he spent his time in specific forums, giving guidance to people who are interested in the evolving mirrorless camera.

-- hide signature --

I'm a photo hacker. I use my expensive equipment to destroy anything in front of my camera. This is a special skill that can never be realized by low life photographers. A nurtured skill since the 1970's.

nuke12's gear list:nuke12's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NONew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YesNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow