Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 14,196
Like?
Re: Two more nails in the DSLR coffin...what is left?
In reply to bigpigbig, 11 months ago

bigpigbig wrote:

First, the EVF will get better and better and better and better. Eventually, it will be like looking through the lens like an OVF only better. Is it there yet, no. But the X-T1 is one step closer.

Next, the portable MP3 player - even in your smart phone - will sound better than even a live performance. Nobody will ever want to go to a concert again because the electronic representation is BETTER than what it represents.

You are basing your beliefs on a lot of assumptions which have not been proven and we can't know when they will happen, or if.

Why are so many people trying to kill off the DSLR? Why do they care so much? I think it's to prove that they are right about another (their) kind of camera being better, since that seems to be their only hope of doing so. They aren't winning their argument so they are jumping to what they hope will be the conclusion. It's like a tennis player who is down 40-love and says 'yes, but my opponent seems to be sweating, I am becoming a better player with each return, I'm sure I'm going to win so that makes me the better player.'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow