Is A mount Sony's Titanic?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Alan_S
Senior MemberPosts: 1,486Gear list
Like?
Re: Hasselblad
In reply to LowRyter, 11 months ago

LowRyter wrote:

I'd think there's still some life in the A mount since Hasselblad has coming on board with the high end FF cameras.

Exactly... I am not looking to upgrade bodies for quite some time, very comfortable with my current system, but thinking "outside of the box," you bring up an excellent point. Heck, worst case scenario (if the sky really does fall as the gloom/doomers predict), is it really that painful to use an adapter with a mirrorless E-mount (especially a future model, as current introductory models will certainly be improved upon), or even a move to Hasselblad for a future FF step up, and keep using all that great Minolta & Sony G/CZ A-mount glass that many of us have invested in over the years?

The future can be full of opportunity ... depends if one's glass is half full, or half empty.

-- hide signature --

- AlanS

Alan_S's gear list:Alan_S's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow