Like?
Re: Maximum Density...
In reply to tqlla, 7 months ago

tqlla wrote:

K E Hoffman wrote:

tqlla wrote:

-- hide signature --

----------

Sony keeps A-mount lens releases steady actually more in the last 2 years than the previous 2 years.. and you say I see no support.

Sony goes to Pro photography shows with the 2nd largest booth and does full working pro workshops and you say I see no interest in advanced cameras anymore.

Sony is shipping loaners over night to A99 owners.. You say there is no good support for A-mount

Sony tells you they are committed to the A-mount System and you say.. I wish they would tell me something..

--

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

Long winded insults and personal attacks do not bolster your argument. It does the opposite. It shows that you are insecure in what you are saying. You could have trimmed your post down to this and had the same amount of info.

Possibly but what would you call it..

1. 3 of those lenses were rebuilds of old lenses. The lenses also support Emount via adapter. The lenses are priced ridiculously higher than Canon and Nikon.

Do you want to cram any more general complaints into this?

CAN work with an adapter? >> That cost hundreds of $$$

Yes we know Sony lenses cost more..

If Sony didn't update lenses.. you would like that instead..

Just three complaints that have no bearing on support for the a-mount system just things you don't like

1. No one here says that Sony isnt supporting "Advanced Cameras" anymore. Those of us who are concerned are worried about the Amount. You are concluding that the Emounts are "Not advanced enough for Pros". Unfortunately, I dont think Sony feels the same.

Yes because you are the only person who knows what pros want. OF course Pros want DSLR/SLT level cameras. They are more likely to use the features.. Sure some will add other bodies etc. Some Pros use multiple brands.. But YOU are the only one the knows that someone booking events etc is not in general going to be able to get it done with smaller cameras.. just because the clients get fussying let alone feature isues

1. Why was Sony at the PPA? Most likely to showcase the A7/A7r and throw some dirt on the A99. Was this 2 page ad in the PPA booklet, not enough to convince you? PPA P38-39

OMG what a wet blanket.. They did two seminars with top in their field photographers.. Studio Lighting and Wedding Workflows.. Dump dirt on the A99.. you mean the camera their own site calls the Alpha FLAGSHIP? Now you are just making stuff up. Yes they are promoting the new camera.. and keep in mind.. one of the pitches is Put you Canon lenses on A Sony.. Which may just sell bodies it can also be a bridge to Canon users who never looked at Sony to start to pay attention.

1. When did I say anything about their loaner process?

Geeze you are obtuse.. Of course you ignored it.. because expensive top level support for a Camera system is not an indicator of "dumping Dirt on it" Its just one more thing documented on this site you INGORE in your morose attitude.

1. Sony is committed to the Amount system.... via adapter.

An adapter is not an a-mount System.. You really get glee and joy of twisting every positive thing Sony is doing.. to fit your manufactured story..You want to be mad and upset and cranky... why do you like to be this way...

Put your money where your morose mouth is.. Sell your gear and change systems before the used prices drop when all you project happens.. If you really believed all this stuff.. you would be a fool to keep your gear and watch the value drop..

Are you a fool or just like stirring the pot? If you believe its over for A-mount sell your gear and post the links to the ads here.. otherwise.. stop spreading stuff you don't believe.

-- hide signature --

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

K E Hoffman's gear list:K E Hoffman's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Sony SLT-A77 Nikon 1 J1 Sony a77 II Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow