Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Roy Dane
Regular MemberPosts: 390Gear list
Like?
Whcih Backpack do I use ?? FLIPSIDE 400 !!
In reply to 123Mike, 11 months ago

Hi
Add another vote for the Flipside 400. Mine is currently loaded with two A77s ( one with the grip, one without ) , a Konica - Minolta 70 - 300 D, Sony 100mm Macro, Sony 16 - 50, Sony 11 - 18, HVL -58 and HVL - 43 Flash units, and I still have room for one more small lens. In a pinch ( in other words I leave a few things behind ) it can carry an A77 with either a 70 -200 f2.8 or a 300mm f2.8 ( with or without Teleconverter ) attached. Contrary to a previous post, it is a true backback. What I like about it, is that when I want to change lenses, I shrug off the shoulder straps and use the ( comfortable ) waist belt to slide the bag around to my front. I then unzip the main compartment to get whatever equipment I need, and the bag then doubles as a "changing table". My only (minor) peeve is that the waist belt is attached to the access flap instead of the sides of the backpack.
Roy

Roy Dane's gear list:Roy Dane's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 11-18mm F4.5-5.6 Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow