unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: How about the strap lugs?
In reply to Brad Evans, 11 months ago

Brad Evans wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

Brad Evans wrote:

How would this sensor limit your ability to create the photographs you like to make?

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

I didn't say that I wouldn't be able to make photos that I like with it so I have to ask why you think that?

I can make photos that I like with my phones camera but that wasn't the point of my post, the X sensor is now old and has been surpassed so why Fuji put it in the X-T1 seems a crazy move

>>> so I have to ask why you think that?

I asked because if the current sensor does not limit your ability to make the kind of photographs you like to make, then worrying about that aspect of the camera is like worrying that the strap lugs are still made of chrome plated steel. Those lugs are now a very old design.

For me, and just as an example, I would wonder more about auto-focus performance; i.e. low light sensitivity, speed, etc. That would have an impact on the photographs I like to make.

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

when shooting SP with the X-E1 or the X100s I use auto ISO, in normal daylight whites often turn a muddy grey at and over ISO 800, peoples skin can also have an odd texture appearance, these issues have been highly discussed in the past, I wanted a new sensor that over came these issues.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow