unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: What kind of photos do you make?
In reply to stimpy, 11 months ago

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

Brad Evans wrote:

How would this sensor limit your ability to create the photographs you like to make?

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

I didn't say that I wouldn't be able to make photos that I like with it so I have to ask why you think that?

I can make photos that I like with my phones camera but that wasn't the point of my post, the X sensor is now old and has been surpassed so why Fuji put it in the X-T1 seems a crazy move

What would a better sensor achieve?

Want better sensor? get a D800E - when you out grow that, get a medium format camera.

There are better cameras and sensors than your RX1R, but I guess you must know that, right? You obviously chose to compromise on quality for whatever reason when you purchased that, so apply the same logic to those who want to buy a Fuji with an "old" sensor.

It suits many peoples needs, and for those who's needs require more megapixles they have a wealth of other options available such as the cameras mentioned above.

Not really that complex is it? Really? I guess it takes all kinds.

Thanks for your advice, can you tell me how I fit my Fuji lenses on to a D800E? or is the road to improved image quality paved with ebay sales and high loss?

btw I don't have and never have had an RX1R

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow