Senior MemberPosts: 1,755Gear list
Like?
Re: Maximum Density...
In reply to K E Hoffman, 10 months ago

K E Hoffman wrote:

tqlla wrote:

-- hide signature --

----------

Sony keeps A-mount lens releases steady actually more in the last 2 years than the previous 2 years.. and you say I see no support.

Sony goes to Pro photography shows with the 2nd largest booth and does full working pro workshops and you say I see no interest in advanced cameras anymore.

Sony is shipping loaners over night to A99 owners.. You say there is no good support for A-mount

Sony tells you they are committed to the A-mount System and you say.. I wish they would tell me something..

--

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

Long winded insults and personal attacks do not bolster your argument. It does the opposite. It shows that you are insecure in what you are saying. You could have trimmed your post down to this and had the same amount of info.

1. 3 of those lenses were rebuilds of old lenses. The lenses also support Emount via adapter.  The lenses are priced ridiculously higher than Canon and Nikon.
  2. No one here says that Sony isnt supporting "Advanced Cameras" anymore. Those of us who are concerned are worried about the Amount.  You are concluding that the Emounts are "Not advanced enough for Pros".  Unfortunately, I dont think Sony feels the same.
  3. Why was Sony at the PPA? Most likely to showcase the A7/A7r and throw some dirt on the A99. Was this 2 page ad in the PPA booklet, not enough to convince you? PPA P38-39 
  4. When did I say anything about their loaner process? 
  5. Sony is committed to the Amount system.... via adapter.
 tqlla's gear list:tqlla's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 NEX5R Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow