ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
keeponkeepingon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,162
Like?
NEX-3n Accessories. Memory Stick, LCD protector, Case, lens
11 months ago

LCD Cover:

Which LCD protector is compatible with the 3n. The sony compatability list here covers every single NEX except the 3n:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/support-info.pl?info_id=639&mdl=NEX3N

I've seen one recomendation for this genuine sony protector but not one of the 74 reviewers on amazon is using it with the 3n:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005K8AUE8/

What's the smallest case available for the 3n that I can operate one handed. I have the Lowepro Dashpoint 20 and I love the size but inserting and removing the camera sort of requires two hands as the case is so snug. (I hang the case from a D clip).

I was surprised (I don't know why) that the camera supports Sony Memory sticks. Is there any advantage using sony Memory sticks with NEX cameras instead of an SDXC or SDHC memory card?

90% of the time I'm running around with the powerzoom stuck on 16mm. I'm beginning to think the 16mm F2.8 would be a good lens for me (and may make my dashpoint 20 more useable) but the price seems a bit high and from what I've read the IQ is not that much better. Has anyone upgraded from the kit powerzoom to the 16mm and thought the upgrade worthwhile?

I've got an old film based Canon AE-1 with the kit FD 50mm lens and a Canon T2i with several primes. I thinking for most of my modern lenses (cheap primes, 50mm F1.8, sigma 30mm F1.4) there's not much point putting them on the 3n (no aperture control, not much better IQ than the T2i) but maybe the old canon lens would be fun to use for portaits. Assuming my logic is correct, are there any Canon FD adapters that don't suck? Reviews are all over the place on amazon. 
Thanks!

Ref: Memory cards

"You can use following memory cards with this camera: “Memory Stick PRO Duo”

media, “Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo” media, “Memory Stick XC-HG Duo” media, SD

memory card, SDHC memory card, and SDXC memory card"

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Sony Alpha NEX-3N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow