Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
MikeInOr
Regular MemberPosts: 340Gear list
Like?
Re: Suggestions and which backpack do you use?
In reply to anonymoustache, 6 months ago

My favorite backpack in my LowePro Fastback 100.  It is perfect for a minimal load of my A77 w/16-50 2.8 and a Sigma 8-16 with an extra battery and a couple filters for a short few hour hike.

I also have a FastBack 250 which is great when I want to carry a couple more lenses and possibly a flash.  I never use the laptop compartment in the 250.  I picked up the FastBack 250 mainly because I found it onsale for $40 and couldn't pass it up.  As my system has expanded I find myself using the 250 more and more.  I wish the 250 had room for a water bladder.

I do most of my traveling picture taking around Oregon with my family in my truck.  I have been thinking of getting a hard case for transporting my gear then just grabbing the pieces I want and transferring it to a backpack.  I have several pieces of gear like battery chargers, extra batteries, less used lenses, etc. that I want on a trip with me but I do not want to carry on a hike with me.

MikeInOr's gear list:MikeInOr's gear list
Sony SLT-A33 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony 20mm F2.8 Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow