Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
rickztahone
Contributing MemberPosts: 527Gear list
Like?
Re: Suggestions and which backpack do you use?
In reply to anonymoustache, 9 months ago

rj conklin wrote:

SonyAlpha DSLR Camera / 15" Laptop Backpack $99.00 at B&H photo---designed for the sony dslr. i have one and it is great!

anonymoustache wrote:

rj conklin wrote:

SonyAlpha DSLR Camera / 15" Laptop Backpack $99.00 at B&H photo---designed for the sony dslr. i have one and it is great!

This thread made me realize I need a new pack. I've been scouring the internet and came across this and I think it could be the one. The reviews for it make it seem outstanding. My only holdback is that they say it won't fit under an airplane seat (overhead storage is always full due to everyone carrying on way beyond the limits.) It does seem that everyone is 10" tall though so I guess I'm stuck there.

Kudos to Sony for making an affordable bag that seems to go above and beyond.

One of the reviews on the B&H site would be mine actually:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/937878-REG/sony_lcsbp3_lcs_bp3_backpack_for_dslrs_nex.html

I researched bags for quite a while and when I came across the Sony backpack I didn't think it would measure up because of the cheap pricetag (I believe I paid $130 or so at the time).

I've had the backpack for about 6 months and it is holding up excellently. It is made well and has very detailed oriented construction. I really can't praise this backpack enough. I plan on making a video eventually on YT for it because it really does deserve some recognition. I guarantee you that if it didn't have the Sony logo on it, CaNikon shooters would be all over this bag. I really think it's that good.

Good luck with your search, but at $99, you really can't go wrong.

rickztahone's gear list:rickztahone's gear list
Sony SLT-A55 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow