Veteran MemberPosts: 9,181Gear list
Like?
Comparing Olympus 4/3 lenses sizes to FX
In reply to brick33308, 10 months ago

brick33308 wrote:

dave gaines wrote:

brick33308 wrote:

dave gaines wrote:

Sure, the "Nikon Trilogy", the 3 best Nikon f/2.8 G AF Zoom lenses ... Olympus 35-100 mm f/2

Slightly bigger??? ... the Pany 7-14 and ... Olympus 35-100

Hi Brick,

Are you talking about m4/3 lenses? There's no comparison there to either 4/3 SHG or FX f/2.8 lenses.

-- hide signature --

Dave

Not sure where you're getting your information from. According B&H, the Pany 35-100 only weighs 360g.

You're talking about micro 4/3 lenses again. There's no comparison. Read the OP again. All of the lenses listed are DSLR, 4/3 lenses.

When I advertise the Pan/Leica 25 mm f/1.4 on Craig's List with 6 photos including the box and say it's not the m4/3 version I always get some knucklehead telling me the Pan/Leica 25 f/1.4 is still available new for $100 less than what I'm asking for mine. If only they read the post and looked at the big lettering on the box. Of course, the 4/3 version has not been sold new for several years now, but it is still sought after.

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Oh?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow