Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Randy6414
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Tamrac Evolution 9
In reply to rj conklin, 6 months ago

I'll vote for the Tamrac Evolution 9.  I've had mine for a month and I am very pleased with it.  I can swing the backpack too the left side to access the camera and attached lens, or swing it to the right side to access my other lenses or flashes.   Because of this, most of the time I don't need to take it off at all, which is a major plus for me.

The upper compartment will hold a bunch of non photo stuff (jacket, lunch, water bottle), or if I want to carry more photo gear a camera bag insert will fit in this compartment to organize it.

You can set the bag up as a sling pack (left or right) but I prefer to use it backpack style.

It'll hold a large laptop too, and a tripod centered on the back.  Even loaded up, it's comfortable and well balanced.

The best part for me is that I can have both hands free to help with the kids when we are sightseeing, yet I can get to the camera (on the left side) and extra lenses (on the right side) quickly without taking it off and setting it down.

Randy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow