Panasonic G6

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Aberaeron
Senior MemberPosts: 1,660Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic G6
In reply to Ron Joiner, 6 months ago

Ron Joiner wrote:

I just received my G6 today. Rather than start a new thread could someone direct me to a site or link detailing how to optimize the best settings for this camera? I am particularly interested in best video settings, MP4 or AVCHD.

Ron

A good place to start is cameraergonomicsblogspot. Do a search for it.

Be aware that the excellent articles by camera ergonomics blogspot, advises or shows the cursor buttons selected for direct focus control, which is a fantastic feature, but it is not for everyone. Personally I prefer to leave the four cursor pads on their default setting, if only because a quick press on the left, then down, will get you to direct focus anyway, leaving a much simplified custom Quick Menu because it doesn't need to be populated by the default cursor key functions that are displaced by his method. Clear? Not! But it soon will be if you read the articles.

Aberaeron's gear list:Aberaeron's gear list
Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Nikon Coolpix P500 Fujifilm X20 Nikon Coolpix S32 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow