Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
haha
In reply to Zoofy, 8 months ago

Zoofy wrote:

canonagain123 wrote:

I was reading a case study of someone being able to see UV after a cataract surgery, and the page I was reading linked to this online color discerning test . I got the following results:

I'm not surprised that I can discern shades of violet, purple and red perfectly, but have trouble with greens. Green has always been the least vivid color for me, violets and blues and reds being brighter and more vivid than greens. What I found interesting was that my result is very similar to the person who could see UV after his cataract surgery. He writes: "I tested my color perception with an online FM100 Hue test and scored an 8 (seems pretty good) with the few errors in the green-blue area."

So, I'm not good with greens! How's your color vision?

I gave it a go but just couldn't be bothered with all the clicking of the laptop pad-buttons.. I have a very noisy clicky button set there.

Even my wife looked over at me with a "what the hell are you doing" look on her face!

well, it is a little more laborious test that's alright.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
hahaNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
738New
(unknown member)
4New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
187New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow