Contributing MemberPosts: 660
Like?
Re: While raising the same issue yet again does little
In reply to primeshooter, 8 months ago

primeshooter wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

Leonard Shepherd wrote:

primeshooter wrote:

I wish I were one of the lucky ones. However, doesn't mean it is very real for many of us. Simply far too much smoke and noise about this issue for it to only exist on a couple of cameras.

I would have more sympathy with you raising the issue yet again if you posted a sample image (which does not need to be large) demonstrating an AF fault using AF sensibly.

As of now I make it 162 out of 162 posted images on this forum indicating they were not using AF sensibly.

While back I posted images of my focus issue with the D800 , I guess I am one of many posters who are totally Ignorant about using AF properly, but when the camera was sent to Nikon, they found reason to fix the focus issue, now middle & outer points all focusing well. Your generalisation is too simplistic, you have no idea.

-- hide signature --

Veni Vidi Capi (I Came, I Saw, I Captured)
Ask not what the camera can do for you, but what you can do with the camera.
http://www.pbase.com/bingard/galleries

Exactly...well said.

Clearly the above poster had an issue with a camera that got fixed. a point you agree with. Clearly this is no issue with the design.

if your camera has a fault, use the effort you are using here to send it to nikon for a fix. Otherwise it dose appear that you have some other adjenda.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow