Starting a business specializing in portraiture

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
PenguinPhotoCo
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,061Gear list
Like?
Re: The Math Matters!
In reply to tcg550, 9 months ago

And "they" refers to you and joepa more than the OP.

YOU guys are the ones arguing with me, saying I"m wrong or getting into areas that don't matter if all he wants to do is 'pay for his hobby' (which he never said BTW).

Read the posts - there are negative ones (as in saying 'don't do it' or 'your not ready' and such). I don't believe I said that anyplace, not toward the OP.

tcg550 wrote:

PenguinPhotoCo wrote:

Well said and all true.

All this value, depreciation, IRS talk is no fun and too much like work. All 'they' want to do is make money to buy a new lens. ;P

-- hide signature --

Don't seek advice from someone who is not where you want to be - CJ Lewis
My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value

And there is that attitude of yours. The original poster was asking business questions because he is aware that there are things a business needs to do.

-- hide signature --

Don't seek advice from someone who is not where you want to be - CJ Lewis
My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value

PenguinPhotoCo's gear list:PenguinPhotoCo's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow