Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
VirtualMirage
Senior MemberPosts: 2,793Gear list
Like?
Re: Suggestions and which backpack do you use?
In reply to phaedin, 11 months ago

phaedin wrote:

I am hoping that Sigma will release this lens in accordance to there new global vision, probably as a C lens, with the ability to micro adjust at different points in the zoom range and hopefully a bit better optically

Going by what their A, C, and S lines represent, I do not see a 24-70 F/2.0 fitting in their C lineup.  The C lineup seems to be more budget oriented lenses that are not fixed aperture.  They also appear to be only crop sensor lenses so far in that class.

I would guess it will more than likely fall under the A line or possibly the S line.  Both of those seem to cater towards faster, fixed aperture lenses where speed and quality are not compromised for weight and build.  Plus a 24-70 F/2.0 lens sounds like a full frame lens, which fits those two lineups better than the C lineup.

A 24-70 F/2.0 is likely to be a heavy lens that is likely to also be bigger than the current 24-70 F/2.8 lenses out on the market.

-- hide signature --

Paul

VirtualMirage's gear list:VirtualMirage's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony a77 II Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow