D800/e users...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
bocajrs
Contributing MemberPosts: 930Gear list
Like?
Re: D800/e users...
In reply to Al Downie, 7 months ago

Al Downie wrote:

Thanks very much to everyone for their comments. On the strength of this advice, and reviews of the ergonomics & handling of the D610 and the D800, I placed an order last night for the D800, the 85mm f1.4G, and the 16-35 f4G. I'm holding off on a standard lens until Sigma releases their new Art lens and the dust settles.

It was a tough decision! If only the D800 had the D610's sensor. Of all the cameras I started looking at, I think the D610's sensor is the one I'd have preferred, but the other arguments for the D800 made me finally jump on that side of the fence.

Cheers,

Al

I came from 3 returned D600's to a D800 and no regrets (IMO, definitely worth the $$$). It's a very sweet camera that cam be used for many types of photography. Will definitely be using it till it falls apart, if ever!!!

bocajrs's gear list:bocajrs's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow