Suggestions and which backpack do you use?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 2,409Gear list
Like?
Suggestions and which backpack do you use?
6 months ago

Well I was looking for a backpack that can fit in a A99+lens attached with a couple of other zooms. It needs to have easy access to the camera, and be able to carry some personal items (clothes, water, camera charger etc etc), 15inch laptop and a tripod. Basically something I can travel with ease when abroad.

Currently I am using this (got it for £24):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tuff-Luv-Expedition-Digitial-rucksack-backpack/dp/B0035JLT80/

Don't judge it by its price, its better than I expected. Fits in reasonable amount of personal items along with my camera and zooms. The main issue is it good for everyday use, I wouldn't take it on serious travel and it doesn't have easy access to camera. I need to set my bag down to take the camera out and put it back in. I bought this bag fully to expecting replace it as I couldn't and still haven't made up my mind. I use it everyday as I carry my work laptop in it, and its doing very well so far.

Currently my mind is split between f-stop kenti (expensive, not sure its worth that much extra but has some nice features), lowepro fastpack 250/350 and manfrotto tri pack large (don't like the looks of either but functionally seems ok).

So what do you use? any suggestions will be appreciated.

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Nikon Coolpix L18 Sony Alpha 7 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +4 more
Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow