Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,801Gear list
Like?
Re: Hahahahahahahaha!!!
In reply to Roland Karlsson, 10 months ago

Roland Karlsson wrote:

Midwest wrote:
When the camera requires more know-how than the user has, funny how 90% of the time 'there is something wrong with the camera'.

So, I use RAW and one of the modes PASM. I also use the center focus point.

Please tell me what problems I can get using the K-3 out of the box that I do not get with my K-5. Problems that are due to me doing something in error.

The focus point is half the size the af twice as fast your more likley to miss your target in aps-s and many more in aps-c.

So if you currently shooting portraits with an incorrect focal/distance you will now have soft eyes as previously the large sensor couldn't see eyes or nose but the k3 can so focuses on the nose.

Of cause all hypothetical and I think if you have good technique many potential issues vanish, But I consider myself an above average technical photographer yet I was caught out.

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow