Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,740
Like?
Re: D800 Autofocus issues II
In reply to primeshooter, 6 months ago

primeshooter wrote:

bgbs wrote:

What do you want to solve by continuing this thread? If your camera is defective, do something. Resell it, fix it, or exchange it. If after 150 posts are back at square one, its time to take other avenues in regards to solving your AF issue.

This is a forum, to discuss issues etc, therefore that is exactly what I am doing. More and more people see the thread and it allows me to gauge how many folk have the problem. You okay with that, or can you just go to another thread and ignore this one if it displeases you?

...but to repeatedly "discuss" the same thing and question those who don't have the same problem, more or less insinuating that they are lying isn't normal, it is sort of "trollish".

He is absolutely right.

Do something. Resell it, fix it, or exchange it. If after 150 posts are back at square one, its time to take other avenues in regards to solving your AF issue. Screw brand loyalty, get another camera or another brand if you don't believe in Nikon.

Personally I can't imagine how people can live with a problem and nag/whine about it all the time. What is the point?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow