Are you planning to most likely buy an XT1 based on the rumoured specs?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Astrophotographer 10
Senior MemberPosts: 4,635Gear list
Like?
Are you planning to most likely buy an XT1 based on the rumoured specs?
8 months ago

I am wondering what the interest is like in this camera based on the rumoured specs.

I know I am interested. It seems like a more significant upgrade from XE1 than XE2 represented.

Especially if the AF is genuinely faster. A larger EVF, tilt screen, time lapse, extra ISO dial, better looks, faster fps (not that I use that much but I could start using it) and fast tracking AF would be very welcome.

I would like to see the focus peaking colours fixed so you can use yellow instead of only white, a beautiful EVF (I think this is almost a certainty), overall snappy performance and vitally better AF performance.

The addition of higher ISO is interesting. Is that because they have more confidence in the sensor or have they implemented some clever noise reduction using the increased processor power to reduce noise at high ISO?

Greg.

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow