Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gizmoddict
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Canon ELPH 330HS[ Ixus 255 HS] vs Nikon P330 vs ELPH 110 HS vs ELPH 530 HS
7 months ago

Hi Guys,I am planning to buy a budget point and shoot for myself.My major priority is that the camera should shoot Good Quality Full HD Videos since I need it for my YouTube Channel.This will be my primary Camera for a few months or a year until I invest in a good DSLR.So the options that I have in my mind are

1.Canon ELPH 330HS[Ixus 255HS} - Read Great things about this camera in all the reviews and I am personally edging towards it and would like to buy it.

Other Options That I have in mind

2.Canon ELPH 530[Ixus 510 HS] and ELPH 110 HS - Both of these are very similarly priced to the ELPH 330 HS and I am confused which one shoots better video amongst the above three.

And the last option in my mind is the Nikon P330.It is $100 Expensive in my country compared to the above three camera and has f/1.8 aperture and 1/1.7" Sensor compared to 1/2.3" on the canon cameras I listed above.

So Ultimately my question is which Camera should I buy? Is the Nikon P330 worth the extra $100 in terms of Video Quality?

Please keep in mind that video quality is more important to me and unfortunately,I couldn't find any good camcorders in my country in this budget!

I hope you guys can help me pick a camera from the above options.

Thank You

Canon PowerShot ELPH 530 HS (IXUS 510 HS) Nikon Coolpix P330
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow