Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
grcolts
Senior MemberPosts: 1,938Gear list
Like?
Re: A Texas Winter Morn- Canon SX40
In reply to MurryG, 9 months ago

MurryG wrote:

GR,

Thanks for sharing your Texas winter shots. I'm sure the folks up north and north-east will get a chuckle over them but by Texas standards this has been a pretty hard winter so far. It is the first ice we've had in Houston in three years and even a little snow in Huntsville and Livingston. To show you what a sissy I have become I had a dentist appointment in north Houston Thursday which I cancelled because I didn't want to drive on the ice. The Houston police had over 500 calls for emergencies (mostly fender benders) so I'm glad I didn't go Maybe the freezes will kill some mosquitoes and roaches and summer will be less buggy??

Murry

-- hide signature --

Murry,

The ice pretty much shut down San Antonio yesterday too. We did not venture outside until late in the day when the ice on the roads melted. There were many accidents, especially on I-35 where they closed it off for a while. So, it was probably good you did not go to your scheduled dentist appointment!

GR

grcolts's gear list:grcolts's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon EOS M Pentax K-50
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow